Let’s do business-services reviews.
Venue: Dee&Tee, Abeokuta. (Food Delivery Services.)
1. Accessibility: 4🌟. Just as soon as you place a call through, your request is received and immediately attended to. Sometimes, you may need to send in a text message to confirm. Whatsapp accessibility isn’t really in form though.
2. Coverage: 4🌟. There’s really been no restaurant I’ve wanted food from that Dee&Tee hasn’t gotten through to. There have been days they’d even find some other (great) place if my desired restaurant is not available. Right to my doorstep.
3. Staff: 3🌟. As far as I know, this is a one, or maximum, two man business. This is likely because it is still a start up, small scale business. But, respect, cordiality and humor abound.
4. Timing: 3🌟. Due to above, it sometimes takes a while for your order to get to you. This gets especially worse when others need their services too.
5. Pricing: 4.5🌟. Highly affordable. You don’t spend up to ₦1000 per delivery. I mean, sometimes, I figure I pay less than I’d have to spend if I was going to get the food myself.
6. ExtraPerks: 4🌟. Apart from food delivery, Dee&Tee sometimes goes out of their way to deliver other products customers ask for.
Overall: 3.8🌟. Way to go💪
Dee&Tee can definitely get pizza to your doorstep from Dominos