The estimated reading time for this post is 1 minutes
Let’s do restaurant reviews.
1. Aesthetics: 3.5🌟. At first glance, I didn’t like the setting. It seemed too dark. Then I realized that they actually split the area into two; a dimly lit area with more comfy chairs and a brighter opposite end with a ‘wedding reception’ like arrangement. So, it’s a sit according to your mood kind of thing. The chair and table coverings though, they could do with some change. The entrance is also begging for a face-lift.
2. Location: 4🌟. Far too close to the road but the restaurant area itself is insulated from the hustle, bustle and noise. There’s also an ongoing construction on the road that leads there. Locating it is quite easy.
3. Staff: 4🌟. We were mainly attended to by one of the staff and this is a big kudos to him. I didn’t catch his name but his friendly yet professional demeanor and swift response to our requests was well noted.
4. Timing: 3.5🌟. While service wasn’t as swift as WokCity or Halaga with already prepared meals, they sure got things together faster than Park Inn by Radisson.
5. Pricing: 4🌟. I will not say it’s cheap because, truly, it isn’t. But, I’ll say it is affordable and fair. This is considering the quantity and quality of the meals served. Add to that the wide range of meals they have and you’ll realize you’re getting premium service. I made a mental note to reference the food quantity as “Bamidele“. That is, come home with me. It’s almost impossible to finish the meal at a sitting.
6. CulinarySkills: 4.5🌟. I love porridge. And Royal Mandarin did not disappoint. Their soup is also superb and keeps you asking for more. I doubt I’d have any worries ordering anything on their menu.
Overall: 3.9🌟. Kind of the best so far💪