Let’s do reviews.
Venue: Paris Bakery, Ibadan.
PS: This review is based on their previous location. I’m aware they have a new one now but I haven’t been there yet.
1. Aesthetics: 2.5🌟. It definitely isn’t the ugliest place to be but neither is it the finest. There’s a lot of clashing colors, not to mention the haphazard sectioning of the sitting space. It is well lit and kept clean though.
2. Location: 3.5🌟. It’s quite easy to locate and accessible. It is close to the road but not affected by the noise.
3. Staff: 3🌟. The staff aren’t particularly excited about being at work. They may perk up if you’re chatty but how much talk can be gotten over icecream scooping?
4. Timing: 4🌟. This is expectedly fast as it’s majorly icecream they are into. (They went into other somehow unrelated services which are outside the scope of this review. And which, personally, detract from rather than complement the icecream section.)
5. Pricing: 4.5🌟. Paris Bakery was the first place I found out that icecream that isn’t FanIce doesn’t have to make a trench in one’s bank account. And last I checked, their scoops were quite generous.
6. CulinarySkills: 3.5🌟. I have a hard time deciding which is better between Paris Bakery icecream and that of Wokcity in Abeokuta.
Overall: 3.5🌟. That’s okay. 💪