If life gives you lemons, ask for salt and vinegar.
You are going to be a rich man, by God’s grace. You would have enough to spend, save, invest and enjoy. That’s how we desire to be.
Now, a time will come when you feel like spending money on a lady. Listen, learn and live.
1. Don’t spend what you don’t have.
2. Don’t spend every time.
3. Don’t make her feel dependent on you.
4. Don’t make her think you selfish or poor either.
5. Find the balance that keeps you sane and alive.
6. Or better still, don’t spend what you don’t have.
You see, there’s nothing wrong in not always being the spender. If she offers to pay for some things, allow her. If she never offers, allow her… Leave.
If she can’t afford to buy your expensive things, don’t stop her from buying what she can afford.
If she has more money than you, she is a wise woman, especially if she worked for it. It doesn’t and shouldn’t change anything.
Just a Little More…
1. You don’t have to go broke to make anyone happy. Anyone who make you feel that way is not in your best interest.
2. There’s a spending on a lady that can get insulting. This isn’t about feminism. It’s when a lady becomes unable to do anything for herself all in the name of, “my man will take care of it”.