Let’s do business centre reviews.
Venue: MetroEyes, Abeokuta. (Optical Centre)
1. Aesthetics: 2.5?. It’s not really the best place for pictures. Small space. Lighting not so cool either. But, ?♀️, their stack of frames can be a great backdrop.
2. Location: 3.5?. Locating it can be quite tricky especially if you’re new to the city. However, a trip or two to the centre and you’re good to go. They can do better with their sign board though.
3. Staff: 4?. Very friendly folks and willing to go the extra mile for you.
4. Timing: 4?. They are quite prompt with fixing your lenses and frames up and all you have to do is pick them up.
5. Pricing: 3?. For someone who has a penchant for amassing frames, MetroEyes wouldn’t be my first stop. There are other vendors whose prices are more pocket friendly and still have quality products.
6. ProductQuality: 4?. Now, MetroEyes really does have good stuff. From the simple yet classy frames to the updated, souvenir-like frames, they’ve got it well alright. Also, their testing and consultation come well recommended.
Overall: 3.5?. Way to go?
Have you been to WokCity?